The PVR Series is the industry standard in pressure vessel regulated coolers. Developing accurate bills of material, producing all necessary code calculations, and ensuring proper completion of all required code paperwork and inspection reports, are all part of the services provided by our team of design professionals for PVR Series orders. PVR coded vessels are all custom engineered.
||Shell & Tube / Steel / Stainless Steel
- Shell diameters up to 120"
- Tube lengths up to 50'
- Cooler design pressures up to 6,000 PSIG
- Built from most materials, such as duplex, titanium, monel, inconel, (less chrome alloys)
- Ability to comply with nearly all International design codes
- Use PHE for refrigeration evaporators and condensers, food and dairy, refrigeration, cryogenic applications
Customer Focused and Driven
- All catalog product is available with short lead-times
- Expert application engineers are available to select and size the right product for your application
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Duplex & super duplex stainless
- Copper & copper alloys
- Nickel & nickel alloys
- Chrome-moly alloys
- Alloy-lined, clad, explosion-clad & weld overlay
Certifications & Registrations
- ISO 9001