Parallel Flow Condensers
API Heat Transfer is a major supplier of all aluminum parallel flow condensers using extruded tubes. Brazed aluminum provides highly efficient, robust designs using lightweight all aluminum materials.
- Efficient designs using extruded tubes with small hydraulic diameters for optimum refrigerant heat transfer
- All aluminum construction provides longer product life against corrosion
- Face areas up to 30” fin height x 120” fin lengths
- Single and double row construction
- 18mm and 25.4mm tube depth options
- Threaded o-ring and brazed copper to aluminum connections
- Extruded tubes with zinc arc-spray coatings for optimum life
- UL listed up to R410a applications at high ambient conditions
- Micro-micro extruded tubes available
- Wavy and louvered fins available
- Our standard Uni-Fit product line is available for quick design and delivery.
The rugged Air Belt Guard M Series provides solid performance in a compact size. No fan motor is required in mounting the unit to a compressor belt guard. These coolers, built from either round cooper tube and fin or bar and plate brazed aluminum construction, allow the use of free air flow from the belt guard on reciprocating compressors. Lightweight and easy to install, this series is offered in seven models with capacities from 20-100 SCFM (.57-2.8 KW).
Consult catalog for additional sizes and technical information.